Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Ballad of Candace, Queen of the Juggalos

Candace was a girl I used to know,
Who lived in the valley where the roses grow.
She was a good friend, but did you know?
That Candace was a Juggalo.

Candace was indifferent to the whole scene,
because she had no clue what it did mean.
She didn't care too much for ICP
but enjoyed the company of the other clown freaks.

Now, the Juggalos knew what she was
And that listening to the ICP was a Juggalo must
so they all got together to make a plan
so that it was her turn to bite the dust.

Candace was heartbroken by the news
so she set off to find her very own muse
she walked away from the valley where the roses grow
and into the sewer where despair looms.

She had her bags packed to search for IT
the mighty-frightening clown of death
for he was a freaky clown at best
that would put her weary heart to rest.

Way down in the sewers, she came upon his lair
with his panted on face, and his fake red hair
"Oh, please help me!" She wailed
"Can you sing me a little clown prayer?"

IT looked at her and scratched his head
"I can think of something better.
Take me to their beds, where they lie
and I'll show them the circus in the sky."

She was delighted as she dried her eyes
It was her time to fit in, with out the lies!
She took him to the place where her dreams once died
the Juggalo city, at the border line.

The Juggalos were no stranger
to Pennywise, they knew they were in danger
they reacted not in fury, or total anger
they knew IT was just another player hater.

Not before long,
the mighty Juggalo's were gone.
IT and C were all alone,
it was THE END, or so she thought.

Pennywise turned to our hero C,
and said "You are the finest Juggalette I ever did see.
Come live with me, I'd be filled with delight
if you and I were to marry tonight!"

Candace was a girl I used to know
who lives in the sewer where the critters grow.
She is as happy as anyone I know
because she is the ultimate Juggalo!

*(I aspire to be a country singer, this is my first attempt.)*

1 comment: