Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Thoughts on Taylor Swift

Oh, Taylor Swift, I do not think you actually know what the word "Fearless" actually means.
You think you are like Alanis Morissette and the word "Ironic". Silly girl.

You are full of many contradictions.

I think you are a poor role model for young girls everywhere because all you do is sing about boys and love, but I will continue to listen to you because I am full of contradictions as well.

I hope that someday, you do find true love, so that you can focus on writing about other stuff. Like puppies and rainbows and the like.

I wish the best for you, and hope that you will never run out of glitter.




3 comments:

  1. Yes win!
    go to concert together? we shall be a walking contradiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the concert is a reasonable price, then I am all in. I will not spend 200 bucks to see Taylor Swift. No one is worth 200 dollars, except for maybe the Beatles or Led Zeppelin.

    ReplyDelete