Tuesday, March 1, 2011

17 Reasons Justin Bieber and I are Soul Sisters

In honor of National Pancake Day at IHOP, And Justin Biebers Birthday, I am going to compile a list of how Justin Bieber and I are completely identical in every way, shape or form. But since there is not enough space in the world for that, I decided to narrow it down to 17 reasons, because that is how old he is turning. While eating pancakes. Mmmmm.

1) Both of our voices crack, except mine really doesn't
2) We are both Canadian
3) We are both under six feet tall
4) Usher wanted to sign me too, but I am holding out and hoping that Jay-Z, Biggs, and Dash sign me to Roc-A-Fella Records
5) His manager's name is Scooter Braun, I like to ride scooters.
6) Both of our voices make the angels cry
7) Little kids LOVE us. The climb all over us, wanting to touch my clothes with their sticky fingers and their juice stained clothes and play Barbie with them. But no matter how hard I insist, they just don't leave me alone. And all I want to do is watch TV. Babysitting ain't easy...
8) Both of us look amazing in skinny pants
9) It's My World too... point OH!
10)We are both adorable
11) I also did not win Best New Artist at the Grammys
12) Rihanna wouldn't give me her number either
13) When I got a haircut, 80,000 people stopped following me on Twitter
14) We are both 90's children, though I am more "R/B/Y" and he is more "FR/LG"
15) When we dance, Angels cry even more. Mainly, Michael Jackson.
16) I was at a concert once, and someone threw a beer bottle at my head. Instead, it hit Justin Bieber. So close!
17) I also played a young juvenile that got gunned down by the po-po on CSI. Except he was just acting. I wasn't.

Astounding! I could pass off as Justin Bieber (I like to think that he can pass off for me).
In fact, I don't know why anyone didn't think of this sooner.



No comments:

Post a Comment