Saturday, January 15, 2011

Haiku Non Review

Haiku non-reviews- will not be very pretty. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
(Todays theme is from the popular Disney film, Mulan)

To defeat the Huns,
We must get down to business
And dress like a boy.
---
Who is this girl here,
I see in the reflection?
I should be a dude.
---
I have a dragon,
He is my guardian pet,
But he is tiny.
---
Cri-key is so cute
he reminds me of Pascal
and his little tongue.
---
Look down, then look up.
I am on a big black horse.
Sadly, you are not.
---
Girls worth fighting for,
will love me for who I am.
Just kidding! I'm fat.
---
Girls worth fighting for
won't be there after the war.
Forever alone!
---
The dark side of the moon
is super mysterious.
It's a mystery!
---
The little blossom
will turn into a big man,
but how does it work?
---
Here's your only chance
to bring honor to us all.
Please don't fuck this up.
---
Remember the doll
that Mulan found in the snow?
That was super sad.
---
Li Shang is a babe.
Too bad I look like a boy.
I will seduce him.
---
My only buddies
are fat, scrawny and ugly.
I'm a cross-dresser.
---
Yo momma's so fat
that the Great Wall of China
cannot contain her.
---
I dishonored you,
but I saved the emperor.
I should get high fives!
---
I will defeat you,
you macroscopical Hun
with my little fan.
---
If I were a boy
I would look like Mulan does
because she kicks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment