Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Revealing of A Pasals sister

I am a mystery man who is the representative runner for my country for the Olympic Summer Games. I am extremely bad at running like a normal human. Instead, I like to shuffle about in a lunge position, but no matter what, I am a winner, because thats what the stats tell me, and because I'm the only one running the race (forever alone, I know). It is easier for me to back flip than to run. I seem to have muscular problems and am destined to fail. I have been around since 2008, yet a fine member of AP Pop Culture just discovered me, and can't seem to get enough of me. But hell, who can't? But who am I, you may or may not be asking. Well, I'll tell you who I am. I guess.
I
AM
QWOP



This has to be the best game that sucks as much as it is addicting, which is pretty rare for the internet. I challenge you to play this here game. If you win, you get an internet. No more. Now GO AND MAKE THE COUNTRY OF QWOP PROUD! The nation depends on you. And your inability to run without looking silly. Now have at it, but don't get too hooked. I would hate for you to blame your slacking on me.

1 comment:

  1. You have done well, sister of mine, though you have not become a National Hero yet. Not everyone can be a pro like me...

    ReplyDelete